You are here:
Module 1: How to Position Your Brand to Sell
Section 4: How to Create Your Brand Strategy
Post 4: Putting It All Together
Wow! It’s been intense. You’ve come a long way. And now you have the equivalent of a Global Positioning System for your brand. We call it your Brand Positioning System (BPS). It includes:
- Your ideal customer persona
- Your brand name
- Your tagline
- Your what/why statement
- Your sound bite
- Your elevator pitch
- Ultimate experience
- Your HIPODs and a first focus
Your BPS helps you understand your place in the world. So you’ll stay focused and make better decisions faster.
It also helps you build a culture and communicate what makes your brand special. You’ll attract the right people naturally – from customers and employees to partners and funders.
Now you’re ready for the next step…
Congratulations! You’ve completed the reading for Module 1. Here’s what to do to complete it:
- Complete any parts of the Create Your Brand Strategy Guidebook which you haven’t already. (Hold off on Module 1, Part 4 for now.)
- If you haven’t done so already, schedule your first personal coaching session with us. Just click here and select 3 times. We’ll respond vial email to confirm one of them. If you have scheduled a time with us already, please let us know you’ve completed this module so we can review your guidebooks.
- After that, you’ll complete Part 4 of the Create Your Brand Strategy Guidebook so you’ll have a single place to see your BPS.
- Then you’ll be ready for Module 2.
Of course – if you have any questions, email us at email@example.com with “BTS QUESTION” in the subject line.