If you watch TV for any time, you’ll see Jesse LeBeau. He’s the co-star of the Carl’s Jr. / Hardees commercial with Heidi Klum.
The ad is a spoof of The Graduate. Jesse plays the innocent young man, the same role Dustin Hoffman played in the movie.
We met Jesse at a conference. We loved his story – a small town boy overcomes all the odds to turn his passion for basketball into a Hollywood career.
Jesse shows us that sometimes you have to tweak your passion to turn your dream into reality.
Click the player to listen (Duration – 16:20) | Click the arrow to download
Entreprenurturing Session 005 | BIGG Success
In This Entreprenurturing Session, You Will Learn:
- why Jesse fell in love with sports, particularly basketball
- how he overcame being the smallest kid in his class
- what really inspired him to keep playing basketball
- how to turn a perceived obstacle into a strength
- how an experience similar to The Deadliest Catch helped him
- about his BIGG defining moment, which got him to Hollywood
- what his parents did that really helped him go for it
- the significant thing he learned in his first audition
- a key characteristic Jesse prides himself on which is critical to success
- how he positioned himself to get a gig (for Kobe Bryant’s Nike brand)
- how his passion for basketball helped him meet actors, directors and producers
- what led to him getting the national spot with Heidi Klum
- Jesse’s key for overcoming obstacles
- why giving back to kids is so important to him
– – – – –
What’s your passion? We have a complete tutorial to help you discover it in just seven questions. Premium Members: Get it here.
About our guest:
Jesse LeBeau has been featured on the national stage as both an actor and an athlete. He’s also a budding motivational speaker and author of the upcoming book, Among the Giants. It’s his story about an underdog turning his dream into reality.
Our picture with Jesse, minus the burger!