Image from Brett on the Water
In this Entreprenurturing™ Session, we chat with best-selling author Julien Smith about his book, The Impact Equation. We aired a small portion of this interview on The BIGG Success Show. As a member of the Entreprenurturing™ Center, you get to hear our whole conversation with Julien.
Click the player to listen (Duration – 19:45)
Click the arrow to download
Entreprenurturing Session 007 | BIGG Success
In This Entreprenurturing™ Session, You Will Learn:
• Why now is your best opportunity to create something BIGG
• How to get people to care about what you do in an age of short attention spans
• The art of subtle self-promotion and how it parlays into sales
• What people really mean when they say they don’t like to self-promote
• Why the traditional media model for promoting products/services doesn’t work in the social space, and the best
• The personal touch that he and Chris Brogan used for their book launch that helped them achieve their sales goal (#1 on Amazon)
• A concept he believes will help you become psychologically stronger.
• How to become your idealized person
About our guest:
Julien Smith is a New York Times bestselling author of three books. He’s also a consultant and speaker for some of the largest corporations in the world, including Microsoft, American Express, Heineken International, and more. His work has also appeared in Cosmopolitan, GQ, CNN, and more.
Find him online at: JulienSmith.com, and InOverYourHead.net
To learn more about The Impact Equation, listen to our Entreprenurturing Session with Julien’s co-author, Chris Brogan.