During this Entreprenurturing Tele-Session, we share the 7 steps you’ll need to take to have a great 2014. The 7 steps are listed below to follow along. Click PLAY to begin the exercise with us.
Click the player to listen (Duration – 17:46)
Click the arrow to download
Entreprenurturing Tele-Session 010 | BIGG Success
7 Steps to BIGG Success in the New Year
Leaders know there are two kinds of mistakes: knowing and doing. Knowing mistakes are easy to correct. Doing mistakes are much tougher – they require change, often a change of habits.
So as we sit on the cusp of a New Year, let’s apply this to personal leadership. Here’s what we challenge you to do. It’s a great framework for setting yourself up for BIGG success. It’s so simple yet incredibly effective. It really helps you zero in on a focus.
You’ll need 2 sheets of paper and a writing instrument (or your computer or tablet). Here we go – 7 steps to have a great year next year.
- 1) Write down 4 things you wish you knew or want to learn more about.
- 2) Write down 4 things you want to do or meant to do but haven’t or always wished you’d done
- 3) Pick 1 of the 4 off each list. You won’t succeed if you try to tackle them all.
- 4) For each, write down what it will take for you to learn it or do it. Set a due date. (activity, result)
- 5) Visualize BIGG success – you’ve learned it, you’ve done it or are doing it. (senses, feelings)
- 6) Danger zone – run away. Picture the process of getting there. Obstacles? Overcome? Write them down.
- 7) Pick a start date. Then do it! And do it! And do it! Until you’ve done it.
That’s BIGG success!