During this Entreprenurturing Tele-Session, we share 5 little known, rarely practiced, no-cost tips to market your brand.
Click the player to listen (Duration – 24:00)
Click the arrow to download
Entreprenurturing Tele-Session 016 | BIGG Success
Click the audio play bar with your mouse to fast forward or rewind the audio track.
You can also click the arrow to download the audio file to your computer or smartphone.
5 Little Known Way, No Cost Ways to Market Your Brand
1. Coattails – Ride the coattails of a a popular article, event, or seasonal holiday. Create a blog post, social media post, or ad campaign and put your own spin on it.
2. Data Mine – How George used his customer list to generate $346 in sales off of every dollar spent.
3. 2 in 1 – Blog Comments and Guest Posting. Add to the conversation by commenting on an industry leaders blog. When you comment on a blog, you also get to post your website link. A good comment will get people, and the blogger to click on your link to learn more about you. Guest posting on websites already have lots of traffic is a great way send more people your way.
4. OPC – Leverage Other People’s Content. Similar to #1, but it goes a little further. Find articles that would be helpful to your customers and share them. Become a resource of valuable information for your customers. They’ll remember you for it.
5. Local Media – Pitch an idea that will help their audience – not your business. What is a common problem people have that you know how to solve? Present that as an idea. When you get the go-ahead for the segment, create a special landing page on your website, so during the segment you can send people to a specific place on your website to get more information.
Questions? Email us using the contact form, or directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.