During this Entreprenurturing Tele-Session, we talked about: How to Toot Your Own Horn Without Feeling Like a Bragger
Have you ever been frustrated at seeing people less qualified than you get ahead?
Do you get uncomfortable at the thought of touting your own accomplishments?
Do you miss opportunities because you under-sell yourself?
If so, you’ll love this Tele-Seminar. You’ll discover:
myths you must un-learn to keep from being held back
- 2 essential actions you must take before you toot your own horn
- 3 approaches which instantly reap a welcome reception
- a trap you must avoid after someone “buys”
- why it’s essential for you to toot your own horn (and it doesn’t have anything to do with money, although you will make more money if you understand this)
Touting yourself makes a lot of us feel weird. But it’s a must in today’s noisy, cluttered, attention-deficit world. Join us for this Tele-Seminar to learn how we overcame our fear of looking like braggers while promoting our business.
Click the player to listen (Duration – 35:00)
Click the arrow to download
Entreprenurturing Tele-Session 020 | BIGG Success
Click the audio play bar with your mouse to fast forward or rewind the audio track.
You can also click the arrow to download the audio file to your computer or smartphone.
How to Toot Your Own Without Feeling Like a Bragger
- 3 Myths
– “Good” people don’t talk about themselves and their accomplishments
– If you’re “good” enough, others will talk about you
– Don’t brag. Be humble.
- The critical pre-step: Prepare
- 3 ways to hype without bragging
– feelings: “I feel so honored by …” or “I’m so excited about …”
– fantasies: If I can do it, you can do it.
- The critical post-step: Deliver